Mole Calc is a user friendly Windows (95/98/Me/NT4/2000/XP/Vista/7) tool which is very similar to a classical calculator, but recognizes the atomic compounds from the Mendeleiev table, and knows their weight.
- Very easy to use interface,
- Accurate results,
- Accepts long and complicated chemical formula,
- Knows the atomic weight of unusual compound,
- Easy installation and uninstallation,
- Very useful for chemists, researchers, engineers, students...
Download Mole Calc 1.0.2
- System requirements for Mole Calc: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 or later. (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Mole Calc is a freeware, you may use it as you wish!
- This version of Mole Calc supports both English and French.
A little history
|May 03, 2000||Release of MoleCalc 1.0.2.
New features: allows spaces into the formula, disable the Calculate button when the formula field is empty, empty the result field when the formula is modified.
|February 07, 2000||Release of MoleCalc 1.0.|
How does Mole Calc work?
The interface is very simple to use. In fact, it can not be simpler! Let's take an example.
To calculate the molecular mass of the ethanol whose formula is CH3CH2OH, simply enter the formula in the Formula field and click on the Calculate button (you may also just press the Enter key):
Is Mole Calc case sensitive?
Yes, it has to be as chemical formulas are: Co and CO are totally different; Co, stands for Cobalt, and CO stands for Carbon and Oxygen:
May I use parenthesis to write the formula?
Sure, see the formula of heptanol: