- Easy to use interface
The main window is simply divided into two panes, the upper pane is devoted to listing all your items while the lower pane displays the entire description of the selected item from the upper list:
Click to enlarge!
- Customizable interface
You can choose to display a toolbox, a status bar and configure the information displayed in the upper list.
- Easy installation and uninstallation.
- Addition of auction items from auction sites to eAuction Watcher is quick and very easy (see FAQ page for more details) through the "Browser Mini Window" within your favorite browser:
Click to enlarge!
- You can refresh auction information manually with a single click or automatically as often as you decide.
- Item information changes are highlighted to easily track prices or buyer changes.
- Displaying one item in your favorite browser is as easy as a double-click.
- eAuction Watcher allows you to display the item times (start and end times) in your local time settings.
- Keep record of old auctions long after they disappeared on the auction servers.
- Highlight of the auctions that you won or are currently winning. This feature supports several accounts on several servers.
- You can search items on your favorite auction servers without having to browse.
- Your favorite queries are saved for further utilization so you don't have to enter then again and again on the auction server search pages.
- You can conveniently follow auctions on several servers. Finally, you forget there are different servers!
- The following servers are currently supported:
- eBay: eBay.com, Australia, Canada, U.K., France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands,
- Yahoo! Auctions and some of its international localizations (Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Sweden, UK & Ireland, Australia & NZ, Brazil, Canada, Mexico),
- CNET Auctions,
- iBazar: Spain and Sweden,
- Aucland: Spain, France, Italy, U.K..
- You can very easily set an alarm to warn you:
- if an auction is about to end
- if the user holding the auction has changed
- The alarm can be set at the application level or at the item level (or both!)
|Last revision: 12/10/2002|
Microsoft, Windows, Windows NT, and other names of Microsoft products referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft.
Netscape, Navigator and other names of Netscape products referenced herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Netscape Communications Corporation.
Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.